FAO of all our members who are also assessors, please see below about a BDA seminar on remote assessment which is online this evening.
The BDA is hosting a free training webinar for assessors on how to carry out remote diagnostic assessments on Wednesday 12th May 2021 from 6 pm – 7.30 pm
The training will be presented by Jeff Hughes and Catherine Salisbury and will include:
- Why we assess
- The technology required for remote assessments
- How to go about remote assessing.
There is no need to register your interest. Just join on the night using the instructions and the “click here” link below.
This will be an informal session and we regret that it will not be possible to issue attendance certificates.
This session is likely to be very popular, so to ensure that we can cover as many of your questions as possible, please email your questions in advance to: email@example.com by Friday 7th May 2021.
There will also be time at the end of the webinar for a quick Q&A session for any additional questions arising from the presentation.
Webinar: 12th May 6 pm – 7.30 pm ‘Training for Remote Assessors (Free Session)
Please join the session using this link: CLICK HERE
Important things to consider are:
Join no later than 5:55 pm so the session can start promptly at 6:00 pm
- Select the mute option for your microphone.
- If you don’t have Teams already downloaded and the link opens in your web browser, choose the “Join on the web instead”
- For full functionality, if possible, please join on a laptop or desktop, rather than a tablet or smartphone.
If you have issues, you can find answers here, https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/join-a-teams-meeting-078e9868-f1aa-4414-8bb9-ee88e9236ee4